The last of 'em
Well, after nearly 2 hours of uploading I've finally got all of the pictures from our trip to Halifax last month uploaded. I'm almost too tired to edit them.
Here's the last of them:
Libby at her Grandpa's in Halifax, and back in Fall River with her daddy



mmmm...messy face
At my Nanny's house in Sydney Mines with Libby's Great-Great Aunt's


This one is a favorite of mine, Libby and my Aunt Heather, and with my Nanny Vera


At a beach in Pomquet with Stephen and Candice








At SMU with Dr. Finbow-Singh in her fancy office :)


Back in Fall River, Libby and I playing outside


We were getting ready to have dinner in the backyard...




...but got rained out and had to move inside



Playing with Alex at Dave and Cynthia's




A family portrait before Stephen and Candice's wedding reception


Decorating the place




Andrew and Dave enjoying the view, and some McDonalds


People start arriving












Wendy and Vinnie's new house!


Suzanne and Jack, and Yu and Kevin



My dad did this to Libby's hair :)
In Fall River with Yu and Libby's two grandmothers


At Dave and Cynthia's - Dang, Jason and Joshua


Wendy, Jean-Paul, Dave, Patricia and Alex


The gang, and Stephen and Melissa


Libby and the boys, and Libby at the airport playing.
Here's the last of them:
Libby at her Grandpa's in Halifax, and back in Fall River with her daddy



mmmm...messy face
At my Nanny's house in Sydney Mines with Libby's Great-Great Aunt's


This one is a favorite of mine, Libby and my Aunt Heather, and with my Nanny Vera


At a beach in Pomquet with Stephen and Candice









At SMU with Dr. Finbow-Singh in her fancy office :)


Back in Fall River, Libby and I playing outside


We were getting ready to have dinner in the backyard...




...but got rained out and had to move inside



Playing with Alex at Dave and Cynthia's




A family portrait before Stephen and Candice's wedding reception


Decorating the place




Andrew and Dave enjoying the view, and some McDonalds


People start arriving












Wendy and Vinnie's new house!


Suzanne and Jack, and Yu and Kevin



My dad did this to Libby's hair :)
In Fall River with Yu and Libby's two grandmothers


At Dave and Cynthia's - Dang, Jason and Joshua


Wendy, Jean-Paul, Dave, Patricia and Alex


The gang, and Stephen and Melissa


Libby and the boys, and Libby at the airport playing.

2 Comments:
At 7:31 a.m.,
kawara said…
Wow! That's a lot of pictures. It took us almost as long to go through them as it took for you to post them!
I guess I have to post some more on my blog now. I was waiting for you to go first.
At 9:04 a.m.,
Bethie said…
I drank a whole cup of coffee while viewing those pictures! It must have taken forever lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home