Ahh, air conditioning
It's been pretty hot around here lately. Libby and I have been spending most of the day hiding out in our cool air conditioned house contributing to Ontario's energy shortage. Have I mentioned yet how much I love my air conditioner. Even Libby insists on staying indoors most days. When we do go out to play during the middle of the day (when it always seems to be above 35) Libby makes her way over to the door to the house after 20 minutes or so and insists on going back it. The kid has sence. And they say last summer was way hotter. I don't remember that.
Tonight we went for a walk around the block...Libby walked the whole way herself. I'm hoping the walk tired her out enough to sleep through the night. Construction in our subdivision is moving along well. They are building a commons (park) in the middle of our subdivision. The fence is up and they are pushing dirt around with tractors. Libby loves to watch the trucks. The high school is starting to take shape too. The walls are going up. I hope I can get a transfer there next year...my commute would be reduced to a 10 minute walk! And they started the park across the street from us. Lots of trucks to watch on our walks.
I've uploaded some pictures from the last two weeks.
Libby and Kylie playing on the 8th:


Dressed the same :) Someday they'll hate us for it.


Playing out front...the outfit she is wearing is from last summer...I was packing away her baby clothes and I tried it on and it fit (sortof...a little snug)...It's 0-3 month size!!


walking to the local musem for "Art in the Park" last weekend


Libby trying to dress herself...those are tights around her neck...she puts them on like that every chance she gets!

This is a hilarious video...Libby playing in her room. The sound is a second ahead of the picture.
The high pitched "kaaa" Libby is saying at the start is her saying "look". The clang you hear just before she hands me the purple toy is her hitting the camera with the toy. The phone ringing is the phone in the Little People doll house. She says "hi hi hi" when she hears it ringing.
Playing at the park this week...


Tonight we went for a walk around the block...Libby walked the whole way herself. I'm hoping the walk tired her out enough to sleep through the night. Construction in our subdivision is moving along well. They are building a commons (park) in the middle of our subdivision. The fence is up and they are pushing dirt around with tractors. Libby loves to watch the trucks. The high school is starting to take shape too. The walls are going up. I hope I can get a transfer there next year...my commute would be reduced to a 10 minute walk! And they started the park across the street from us. Lots of trucks to watch on our walks.
I've uploaded some pictures from the last two weeks.
Libby and Kylie playing on the 8th:


Dressed the same :) Someday they'll hate us for it.


Playing out front...the outfit she is wearing is from last summer...I was packing away her baby clothes and I tried it on and it fit (sortof...a little snug)...It's 0-3 month size!!


walking to the local musem for "Art in the Park" last weekend


Libby trying to dress herself...those are tights around her neck...she puts them on like that every chance she gets!

This is a hilarious video...Libby playing in her room. The sound is a second ahead of the picture.
The high pitched "kaaa" Libby is saying at the start is her saying "look". The clang you hear just before she hands me the purple toy is her hitting the camera with the toy. The phone ringing is the phone in the Little People doll house. She says "hi hi hi" when she hears it ringing.
Playing at the park this week...



2 Comments:
At 2:04 p.m.,
Bethie said…
I love the outfit she has on in the bottom pictures! It's so cute
At 9:37 a.m.,
kawara said…
Marianne, when did you start selling houses? And, when did you turn into 2 Chinese women? Did you have that siamese twins surgery or something?
(look carefully at the for sale sign in your "walk to the park" pictures)
Post a Comment
<< Home