15 month checkup
Libby had her 15 month checkup today. She is 21 lbs (I didn't get her length). She had 2 needles today. Prevnar (I forget what it does but she's had it before) and Varicella (aka Chicken Pox). She should get a chicken pox at the injection site in 7-10 days. We'll watch for that.
We have a busy weekend lined up. Tommorow Hayley and I are taking the girls to the zoo. We are hoping for a nice day so they can play at the water park in the zoo. The on saturday we are all (Hayley, Jeff, Andrew, Me and the bubs) are going to the Ex!! I am so excited. On our 7th summer in TO (yes this is our 7th summer!!) we are finally going to the CNE! Anyhoo, I will post more pictures from our vacation and the next two days on Sunday!
Photo's from Tuesday August 1st: Libby and her Grandma; Uncle Blenus, Jean and Rob, Libby, Andrew and Aunt MaryLou



At Baxter's Harbour on Wednesday August 2nd: Some pictures of Libby playing in the grass with her Daddy, Nana and Grampy.










4 Comments:
At 7:06 p.m.,
Bethie said…
Glad to see you found your way to North Sydney and back again. Prevnar is the pneumonia vaccine according to google.
At 10:28 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Hello from Kentville Library on Neals birthday. He called this am, all is fine. we've run off a number of new pics.
mom & dad
At 10:30 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Hello from Kentville Library on Neals Birthday. He called this am & all is fine.
Mom & dad
At 12:37 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Marianne:
Very cute pics! Thanks for showing me your blog!
T-L
Post a Comment
<< Home