Lindsay's Smiles!!
Lindsay (and her mum and dad - Neal and Shizuka) visited last weekend (June 25-28). I was great to see them and finally meet Lindsay. What a cutie! Here are some (okay, most) of the pictures from their visit...
Mary and Robert came up from Ottawa on Sunday (June 25). It was a great visit. Libby and Lindsay enjoyed seeing their (Great :) Aunt and Uncle!
Robert, Neal, and Lindsay.......... Mary and Libby


Libby, Robert, and I ..............Lindsay enjoying Libby's bouncer chair.


The whole gang (sans Andrew -taking the photo)


Lindsay's Smiles!!! So cute!!!


"Uh-oh"



Is Libby Drunk? :) She was really excited to play in her bouncer again!

Mary and Robert came up from Ottawa on Sunday (June 25). It was a great visit. Libby and Lindsay enjoyed seeing their (Great :) Aunt and Uncle!
Robert, Neal, and Lindsay.......... Mary and Libby


Libby, Robert, and I ..............Lindsay enjoying Libby's bouncer chair.


The whole gang (sans Andrew -taking the photo)


Lindsay's Smiles!!! So cute!!!


"Uh-oh"



Is Libby Drunk? :) She was really excited to play in her bouncer again!


2 Comments:
At 6:59 a.m.,
kawara said…
I think Libby was drunk in that shot. Didn't you see all the empty wine bottles on the kitchen table a few pictures earlier!
At 4:59 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
What exactly does Libby store in her backpack? Gin?? I hereby request a video documenting proof of her favourite word...backpack :)
bren
Post a Comment
<< Home