Getting caught up
Here are some pictures and videos from last month (and the end of May) that I have been meaning to upload. I only added links for the videos since they don't seem to be loading for me when I insert them directly into the page.
14.5 month update: Libby is around 22 lbs now. She is getting really stable on her feet, can run away from me super fast, and is getting good at climbing on the furniture. She is cutting 5 teeth right now (which is a lot considering she only has 4 so far). 4 of the 5 are molars - she is getting her teeth out of order. Yesterday we realised she can say look...she points at things and says "lukah". She has been doing this for a while but we just thought it was part of her baby babble.
A video of Libby on Canada bouncing on the blue horse...poor horse fell over but that didn't stop Libby!
A video of Libby playing with her old bouncy chair...we pulled it out for Lindsay's visit and Libby remembered it! (and she hasn't seen it since October!)
Video's of Lindsay smiling...the baby you hear in the video's is Libby, but it almost appears to be Lindsay talking...click here and here
June 25...playing with bunny.


Second picture...father's day...


A video of Libby on father's day...yes she is saying dada and no I din't prompt her!!!
Making faces and playing in the kitchen -June10




A video of Libby playing in the kitchen...I love the way she abandon's the cookie for the bottom drawer.
A video of Libby playing in the drawer in the kitchen...she loves her drawer!
Libby and Kylie (and Jeff) playing in the box my new printer came in...they have had months of fun with that box.



June 2nd...A video of Libby's dolly, Grenadine
At marco's 1st Birthday party -May 27
The birthday boy...and Libby and Daddy


Playing outside at the party...





here is a video of Libby "playing" with the other babies at the party...in her defence she dosn't understand the concept of share yet...we're working on that.
14.5 month update: Libby is around 22 lbs now. She is getting really stable on her feet, can run away from me super fast, and is getting good at climbing on the furniture. She is cutting 5 teeth right now (which is a lot considering she only has 4 so far). 4 of the 5 are molars - she is getting her teeth out of order. Yesterday we realised she can say look...she points at things and says "lukah". She has been doing this for a while but we just thought it was part of her baby babble.
A video of Libby on Canada bouncing on the blue horse...poor horse fell over but that didn't stop Libby!
A video of Libby playing with her old bouncy chair...we pulled it out for Lindsay's visit and Libby remembered it! (and she hasn't seen it since October!)
Video's of Lindsay smiling...the baby you hear in the video's is Libby, but it almost appears to be Lindsay talking...click here and here
June 25...playing with bunny.


Second picture...father's day...


A video of Libby on father's day...yes she is saying dada and no I din't prompt her!!!
Making faces and playing in the kitchen -June10




A video of Libby playing in the kitchen...I love the way she abandon's the cookie for the bottom drawer.
A video of Libby playing in the drawer in the kitchen...she loves her drawer!
Libby and Kylie (and Jeff) playing in the box my new printer came in...they have had months of fun with that box.



June 2nd...A video of Libby's dolly, Grenadine
At marco's 1st Birthday party -May 27
The birthday boy...and Libby and Daddy


Playing outside at the party...





here is a video of Libby "playing" with the other babies at the party...in her defence she dosn't understand the concept of share yet...we're working on that.

3 Comments:
At 12:47 a.m.,
kawara said…
Wow! This is a very video heavy post! I did enjoy watching all the videos, but I especially liked the 2 with Lindsay. Perhaps I'm biased. :-)
At 5:21 a.m.,
Bethie said…
So many videos! I have to go to work in twenty minutes, but I'll have to watch them all tonight when I get home. Something to look forward to!
At 5:05 a.m.,
Bethie said…
Okay watched them. I really love how just when the other woman told that child to get the other raquet Libbie grabbed it...I'm sure sharing will come soon enough though
Post a Comment
<< Home