Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Some More Halifax

Okay so I have a lot of catching up to do. The internet has been super slow lately (snail slow) and Libby has been protesting when I am on the computer so I haven't had much time to update this thing. Fortunately since I am going back to work next week (there's a bright side?) I have had to get Libby back on her schedule so her bedtime is getting more reasonable -giving me free time in the evening.

We have been enjoying the end of the summer...we ventured down to the Ex a week and a bit ago (I have pictures I'll post eventually), I got myself a zoo membership and have been to the zoo twice since, and today Libby and I popped into school to do some work. Libby was extremely well behaved, she played in the classroom while I worked. She had fun crawling under the desks...it's a good thing the floors get a good cleaning over the summer. And she ran wild through the hallways.

Here is the second installment of pictures from Halifax:

Libby and I playing at Baxter's Harbour on my birthday











On my birthday we Fred, Joyce and Beth and John, Dana, Angus and Ewen all come to visit. Unfortunately John et al. arrived just and Fred et al. were leaving.

Joyce, Mom, Beth and Libby; and Mom, John and Angus











Libby and Ewen playing










Dana feeding Ewen; and 3 cousins playing












Enjoying corn: Libby seems to have had a tooth explosin over the summer...starting out with 2 teeth up, 2 down and now having 6 teeth up and 4 down (last I checked...she bites me now when I stick my finger in her mouth).





Whee...this is fun!










I can't seem to upload any more pictures right now...I keep getting error messages...is that the computer's way of telling me to go to bed? I still have several dozen more I wanted to upload tonight...hopefully I'll get to them soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:19 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    I've been hit with error messages too recently. I've had to give up on entire posts because my pictures wouldn't upload. :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home