Libby Galore
Well Libby and I are almost through our first week of summer vacation. We have been so busy lately. There seems to be so much going on. What to share. We just did a last minute change to our summer vacation plans. Now we are going back to Halifax in August instead of next week. That leave this month open for Libby and I to plan (until I reschedule everything we had planned for August to July). This past weekend we had Brenda and Craig and Rob up to visit. They witnessed Libby saying "backpack, backpack" (come on, I know you all watch Dora). No, I was not exaggerating. No one believed me...now I have 3 independent witnesses!!!!!! We had a great Canada day. Our neighbours in the bright red house (they painted their house bright red!!) had a wedding in their backyard on Saturday. It was a Hindu wedding so it was really neat to watch. On Sunday we headed up to Hayley's parents in Uxbridge and Jeff put on an amazing fireworks show for us...of course my batteries died just before. Libby was terrified of the fireworks so we had to take her indoors. I was eaten alive by the mosquitoes and Andrew was accosted by one of Hayley's sister's horses. But it was still a lot of fun. Then on monday Libby got a wading pool. She was soooooooo happy. Here are the pictures, and there's a lot of them...
On Canada Day, sporting a dress Aunt Suzanne brought back from Jamica (or was that Bermuda? I have such a hard time telling those lush tropical islands apart)


Poor Blue horse takes a lot of abuse



At Hayley's parents place...playing in the tent


Libby had a blast rolling around in the tunnel.
Hayley, Rebecca; and a group shot.


I know that's not the best picture of us, but it's the only one of Hayley, Kylie, Libby and I


The horses that accosted Andrew


Libby enjoying her wading pool




Libby spying on the neighbours kid's

Playing with an empty water table is just as fun!

On Canada Day, sporting a dress Aunt Suzanne brought back from Jamica (or was that Bermuda? I have such a hard time telling those lush tropical islands apart)


Poor Blue horse takes a lot of abuse



At Hayley's parents place...playing in the tent


Libby had a blast rolling around in the tunnel.
Hayley, Rebecca; and a group shot.


I know that's not the best picture of us, but it's the only one of Hayley, Kylie, Libby and I


The horses that accosted Andrew


Libby enjoying her wading pool




Libby spying on the neighbours kid's


Playing with an empty water table is just as fun!


7 Comments:
At 7:13 a.m.,
kawara said…
Marianne, you big grump, you have to smile in pictures - like Libby does!
Can you post a picture of the neighbour's red house? I'm curious to see how they did it. I thought the houses were made of brick! Did they go Debbie Travis all over the brick? Or, is it just a crazy trim job?
At 10:21 a.m.,
Marianne said…
The house was red when you were here!! :) They painted the garage and shutters and front door red...in a neighborhood of muted colours it seems really bright...but the colour is growing on me.
At 5:04 p.m.,
Bethie said…
I think you should paint your garage/shutters/front door a really bright color as well...my suggestions are lime green or sunshine yellow.
At 11:41 p.m.,
Marianne said…
but we don't have any shutters!! Should we go out and buy some first, or paint someone elses?
At 2:29 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
August, eh? Are you guys going to be in town for the little Finbow reception? If you haven't heard, it's on the 13th.
At 9:58 p.m.,
Marianne said…
Yes, we'll be at the Finbow's reception...we changed our tickets especially so we could attend. Looking forward to it!
At 9:18 p.m.,
Bethie said…
skip the shutters and just paint the door and garage some fancy color
Post a Comment
<< Home