Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Is summer over?

After a week of rain we had two beautiful sunny days and guess what...it's raining again. I was hoping Libby would get to go out to play after hernap but that's not happening. Of course since I've been locked up inside for the past two days the rain makes staying inside more palatable :)
I'm stuck inside because it's September again and in September something happens to the air around here that keeps me inside (if I want to breathe that is). Two years ago last week I was in the hospital with an asthma attack. Last year I remembered and cranked up the AC and stayed in for a week. This year...well I have to go out to go to work and I have a wild baby who tears apart the house. I think it must be hay making time that bothers me and even though we forget, we are a 10 minute walk from the beginning of the country. Anyways I am home from work and not breathing terribly well, but with my army of new inhalers I'm sure I will feel better soon. Maybe I'll line them up and take some pictures of them attacking the old inhalers.

So you may think that as soon as we got back from Halifax we stopped doing picture worthy things. Why? beacuse I haven't posted a single picture of anything but halifax in over 6 weeks. What that really means is that we have been so busy doing spiffy photoworthy things that I haven't had time to post any pictures. So here is a selection from August 19 and there about.

Playing with her little people toys



















Libby and Kylie playing at Hayley's house before the zoo!









At the zoo (we finally got the membership so we can go whenever)



















Watching some birds - Libby loves the birds









You can see this bird on the stand in the second picture.


















The meercats











Watching the meercats









and the cousin Libby got her hair colour from (she's part monkey!)









Skipping through the zoo



























The really cool water park at the zoo...Libby and Kylie feel asleep just as we were wheeling their strollers into the changeing rooms so we didn't get to play.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:27 p.m., Blogger kawara said…

    I was confused when I saw the picture of the monkey. At first I thought it was another picture of Libby! He he he.

     
  • At 11:17 p.m., Blogger Bethie said…

    I thought the monkey was a dig at me (because I am in fact the cousin with the red hair!) until I read the part monkey comment. Libby grew again and so did Kylie...she didn't have as much hair in the last pictures!

     
  • At 7:02 a.m., Blogger Marianne said…

    No Beth :), it was never aimed at you...although you do have the most rights to claim her hair colour...but the baby monkey (sitting on the mommies lap) actually looked like Lib! You can't see it so well in the picture.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home