Big steps!
Small steps actually! 3 of them! Libby took three steps today!! Yes, the kid walked. She was playing with Mom and I, pulling clothes out of her dresser when she turned around and walked towards us. And she looked like a pro...as if she had been walking all along.
I know I have been bad and not updated this in quite a while. I've been busy trying to finish all the projects I started during my maternity leave before I go back to work. My maternity leave ended today which means come monday morning I will have to drag myself to school and teach. I don't know how Libby will handle me leaving her. Mom flew in last night and will be here for the next month to watch Libby. I am at least glad she will only have to get used to me being away now, and we can deal with her adjusting to daycare in the fall. I just can't believe it's been a year since I stopped work. It went by way too fast...and tomorrow Libby will be a whopping 11 months old!
So what has she been up to these past few weeks besides walking...
Sunday March 18th





Tuesday March 21...tasting a guinea pig (toy) and trying on a new outifit her Aunt Jeannie sent up (thanks :)



On tuesday we hosted playgroup...Libby had a lot of fun sharing her toys!



Some shadow play...

Driving with baby (her cabbage patch kid) on saturday morning (the 25th)

Hmmm...someone left the gate open...

Now is my chance to escape...


Sunday March 26..."here I am"



We had some beautiful weather this week...on tuesday the ice cream truck even came by (in the background of the second picture). For thoses of you who think the ice cream man is the dickydee man...the ice cream truck is like a Dairy Queen on wheels, and it comes past our house singing it's haunting tune ever day in the summer! I could go bankrupt - It's so great!!!



On wednesday (the 29th) Libby walked all the way to the mailbox and back (with the help of her walker-car). She actually took off running with the car several times. She loves being outside!


Giving baby a kiss...


and finding baby's belly-button...

I know I have been bad and not updated this in quite a while. I've been busy trying to finish all the projects I started during my maternity leave before I go back to work. My maternity leave ended today which means come monday morning I will have to drag myself to school and teach. I don't know how Libby will handle me leaving her. Mom flew in last night and will be here for the next month to watch Libby. I am at least glad she will only have to get used to me being away now, and we can deal with her adjusting to daycare in the fall. I just can't believe it's been a year since I stopped work. It went by way too fast...and tomorrow Libby will be a whopping 11 months old!
So what has she been up to these past few weeks besides walking...
Sunday March 18th





Tuesday March 21...tasting a guinea pig (toy) and trying on a new outifit her Aunt Jeannie sent up (thanks :)



On tuesday we hosted playgroup...Libby had a lot of fun sharing her toys!



Some shadow play...

Driving with baby (her cabbage patch kid) on saturday morning (the 25th)

Hmmm...someone left the gate open...

Now is my chance to escape...


Sunday March 26..."here I am"



We had some beautiful weather this week...on tuesday the ice cream truck even came by (in the background of the second picture). For thoses of you who think the ice cream man is the dickydee man...the ice cream truck is like a Dairy Queen on wheels, and it comes past our house singing it's haunting tune ever day in the summer! I could go bankrupt - It's so great!!!



On wednesday (the 29th) Libby walked all the way to the mailbox and back (with the help of her walker-car). She actually took off running with the car several times. She loves being outside!


Giving baby a kiss...


and finding baby's belly-button...


1 Comments:
At 3:40 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Libby!!!
Just knew you were going to take off soon. Try not to keep everyone too busy running after you.
Love Mary Lou & Blenus
Post a Comment
<< Home