Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Monday, January 23, 2006

$1.74

I think...it's somewhere between $1.50 and $2.00. That's how much the party you vote for gets to put toward the next election. I think they should pay us that money to vote...or at least hand out chocolate.

There will be some good TV on tonight for thoses of you who enjoy watching election results...me, I can't wait...Andrew doesn't understand. I don't think I will be disappointed. I don't think anyone knows how this election will turn out.

Libby and I headed off to vote after lunch - well they wouldn't let Libby vote...they were concerned that she might poke out an eye with the pencil :) and something about not being 18 (months?!) yet. I brought along my camera and got some pictures of the neighbourhood after we voted. It was a beautiful day and I figured some of you might be interested in our neighbourhood...

Libby in the park and the school were we went to vote










Dead follage... :)










Some pictures of the park...




















Craig...this one's for you










There are some pretty long street names in the subdivision...Besides Fred McLaren, Ralf Chalmers and this is Herbert Calbert Blvd...the park at the end of the street is on our street










These are some of the streets that lead to our street...










Fred McLaren Blvd... and the view down the street (away from our house)










The view up the street...our house is across the street from the vehicle parked on the road...and the view from our driveway to up the street...the grassy area will be a park and an elementary school for Libby.








Notice there are no power lines...it took us several months to realise there were no power lines in the neighbourhood.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    Libby probably would've voted for the Natural Law Party and their yoga flying platform. It probably sounds like fun to a baby.

     
  • At 7:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your neighbourhood reminds me of Clayton Park West. Nice area.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home