Diaper fit
Yesterday Libby and I attended our first diaper fit class. What a workout! I can't wait for monday's class now. Basically diaper fit is an aerobic class in water. We were in the shallow end of the pool but for me that meant I was up to my neck in water :)...and what was Libby doing? Well that's the really fun part. The babies get to float around in these fish shaped baby boats...I've attached a similar picture below...but libby was in a fish. She had so much fun floating around with the other babies. And she was so cute in her bathing suit (thanks Brenda and Craig - it fits perfectly now :) I will get a picture in a few weeks to post.

1 Comments:
At 8:55 a.m.,
kawara said…
WOW! I'm jealous. I wish I could float around in inflatable fish. It sounds like fun. Have fun Libby!
Post a Comment
<< Home