My Gummy Baby...
...is gone! We finally had a visit from the tooth fairy! Okay, okay, I know the tooth fairy takes away teeth, but someone brought Libby a tooth last night. She was awake from for over 3 hours last night waiting for her tooth to come in! Now we can cancel her denture fitting. Libby is also fighting another cold. I guess we can excuse her super crankiness.
I have some really cute pictures from Libby's Valentines Party on the weekend that I will post tonight but right now I have to make dinner...cabbage rolls. Once they are in the oven I will start the slow uploading process (made even slower since Libby loves putting the modem on standby when we are not looking :)
Other really exciting news...I just found out the high school slated for our subdivision (just past the pond) is scheduled to open in September 2007...that means if I can't get a transfer to Markham for this September I should be able to get one to the new school next september. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I have some really cute pictures from Libby's Valentines Party on the weekend that I will post tonight but right now I have to make dinner...cabbage rolls. Once they are in the oven I will start the slow uploading process (made even slower since Libby loves putting the modem on standby when we are not looking :)
Other really exciting news...I just found out the high school slated for our subdivision (just past the pond) is scheduled to open in September 2007...that means if I can't get a transfer to Markham for this September I should be able to get one to the new school next september. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home