oh no...new tricks!
Libby has been busy this week. She discovered new fun things around the house...some new tricks to keep me on my toes!
Showing off her tooth saturday


Playing with mommy


Monday: Trick # 1...climbing up stairs...Libby has shown absoultely no interest in climbing the stairs. Then on monday while I was changing around the furniture I left some paper on the stairs...
...hmmm...need paper to chew on...must reach paper...


success!!!

Wednesday: Trick # 2 ...opening drawers...while I was out sick with a flu Libby decided to help clean out some drawers...
...mommy put all the paper away...must get to paper...

I think we've all seen this trick before...fetch :)

Libby had way too much energy tuesday night. When she has to much energy she rocks back and forth on her hands and knees...when she does this first thing in the morning I know I'm in for a long day :) ...



Check out how big her tounge looks!
Thursday: Trick # 3 ...crawling under her bed...Libby discovered where I store all the cool things...more paper and boxes..needless to say I've since babyproofed under her bed.



Playing

Getting better at climbing up the stairs


Now she's a pro...I can barely keep up!



This morning Libby found more drawers with fun things...




Showing off her tooth saturday


Playing with mommy


Monday: Trick # 1...climbing up stairs...Libby has shown absoultely no interest in climbing the stairs. Then on monday while I was changing around the furniture I left some paper on the stairs...
...hmmm...need paper to chew on...must reach paper...


success!!!

Wednesday: Trick # 2 ...opening drawers...while I was out sick with a flu Libby decided to help clean out some drawers...
...mommy put all the paper away...must get to paper...

I think we've all seen this trick before...fetch :)

Libby had way too much energy tuesday night. When she has to much energy she rocks back and forth on her hands and knees...when she does this first thing in the morning I know I'm in for a long day :) ...



Check out how big her tounge looks!
Thursday: Trick # 3 ...crawling under her bed...Libby discovered where I store all the cool things...more paper and boxes..needless to say I've since babyproofed under her bed.



Playing

Getting better at climbing up the stairs


Now she's a pro...I can barely keep up!



This morning Libby found more drawers with fun things...





2 Comments:
At 9:53 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
see, libby will let you know in what order to babyproof things...you are going to corner the market on baby gates :)
bren
At 10:12 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Where did all that hair come from?
STG
Post a Comment
<< Home