Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Busy Baby

Well it's been a while since I update last. Libby has been sick and now I am sick. Libby had a cold and then an ear infection (she is mostly feeling better) and I have a nasty cold. On top of that we have a really bad case of cabin fever :) I've been trying to enjoy the last few weeks I have off with Libby...it's hard to believe I go back to work in just 2 1/2 weeks. I don't know how I'll handle leaving her to go to work.

On Saturday the 4th Libby got to go to a brithday party. She got to wear a fancy party dress and had butterflies in her hair.














Libby and Kylie getting ready for the party









At the party (after getting changed into her PJ's)...the rocking horse was a big hit










Marco playing



Kylie playing and Libby enjoying her loot bag...











Libby "reading" sunday the 5th...when she gets her hands on the paper now she hides with it so she can chew on the paper without us to stop her...this kid is sneaky















Playing (tuesday the 7th) with the TV...Libby loves to turn the TV on and off...notice her hand in the last picture - she's so hyper :)















Trying to feed herself!











At playgroup tuesday afternoon...












Breakfast saturday morning (the 11th)










Saturday was a beautiful day. We walked to the park. Libby had a great timeplaying on the slide and the swings!




































Playing after the park...











Monday (the 13th) Libby learnt a new trick...














Tuesday she got into more trouble...













































She realised I was using the exercauser to keep her away from the computer wires...I can't keep up with her!









Back in the drawer...

Oh yeah, Libby got a second tooth last week!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    The drawer is a fun place to play, Libby. Keep it up!

     
  • At 6:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree, drawers fun, paper yummy, no new pictures of Libby, saddening.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home