Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Libby this week

We didn't do too much last week...Libby was getting over (yet another) cold and I was sick too. I am just getting my voice back today. Not having a voice for the last few days has given Libby and I a chance to work on our baby sign (language). Libby now recongizes sevral signs...milk, food, sleep, happy, more, drink...we're working on the signs for the emotions this week. She hasn't made any signs herself but it is really neat to see her react to the signs. We went to school on tuesday to meet with the teacher I will be taking over for in April - I am just starting to get used to the idea of going back to work in two months. Libby had a great time at school. she visited all the science classes and even got to sit at a desk. On wednesday we went to an indoor playgym near our house. It wasn't as exciting as I was hoping. Most of the play areas are suitable for ages 5 or older...and I was too tall to play in the bouncy castle :) On Friday night Kylie came over to play with Libby while Hayley and I got a mommy's night out...there would have been some really cute pictures of Kylie pushing Libby around the living room except the batteries in the camera were dead.

A snowy day...Jan 19th (I think)










Playing with daddy on saturday Jan 21st






















Playing around the house on monday (Jan 23)























Wednesday Jan 25th...








This afternoon...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have such a smart Granddaughter learning to sign. When I come up in May I will beable to sign with her. Love Grandma

     
  • At 8:15 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    Hi Libby!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home