Pictures
If you've already read the previous post you know I promised to put up some pictures of Libby once I got the cabbage rolls in the oven...and they sure smell good! Andrew is upstairs giving Libby her bath so I have some free time. Libby wouldn't open wide enough for us to get a picture of her tooth (again, read the previous post), and she barely opened her mouth long enough for Andrew to admire it. Here was Libby's week...

Off to the doctor's for her 9 month checkup!
Playing with Kylie on friday after diaper fit




Playing with daddy before her Valentine's Party at Rhea's house (I cut the tag off her vest after I took the picture...it's supposed to be reversable and once I cut off the tag it was :)


Libby playing with Rhea (it was her birthday on valenties day)


The babies loved this table toy...Libby playing with Niko (I just love the wings :) and Kylie


Libby and Kylie playing with one of the twins (Andrew or Ronan) and some of the mommies...and Libby up to some mischeif by the high chair


Playing with her Valentine balloon and a duck puppet she got in her loot bag from the party






Sunday morning...still a little sleepy...someone didn't sleep well





Libby playing with her new toy...she had so much fun playing with this at Rhea's on saturday that we decided to get one for Lib...it is a ride on car that opens up to become a walker...all the buttons, horn, steering wheel make noises.


Notice Libby's "I'm causing trouble face" just before she tipped the car :)


Lib's bath is done and the cabbage rolls need to come out of the oven.

Off to the doctor's for her 9 month checkup!
Playing with Kylie on friday after diaper fit




Playing with daddy before her Valentine's Party at Rhea's house (I cut the tag off her vest after I took the picture...it's supposed to be reversable and once I cut off the tag it was :)


Libby playing with Rhea (it was her birthday on valenties day)


The babies loved this table toy...Libby playing with Niko (I just love the wings :) and Kylie


Libby and Kylie playing with one of the twins (Andrew or Ronan) and some of the mommies...and Libby up to some mischeif by the high chair


Playing with her Valentine balloon and a duck puppet she got in her loot bag from the party






Sunday morning...still a little sleepy...someone didn't sleep well





Libby playing with her new toy...she had so much fun playing with this at Rhea's on saturday that we decided to get one for Lib...it is a ride on car that opens up to become a walker...all the buttons, horn, steering wheel make noises.



Notice Libby's "I'm causing trouble face" just before she tipped the car :)


Lib's bath is done and the cabbage rolls need to come out of the oven.

1 Comments:
At 4:41 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
i love the studly look on andrew's face in the second picture with libby on his shoulders...he looks like he's posing! :) congrats on the tooth by the way, now she can open up her own beer bottles!
bren
Post a Comment
<< Home