Merry Christmas

Well, it's over for another year! I hope everyone had a great day yesterday! Libby enjoyed her first Christmas. She got so many wonderful gifts from so many wonderful people. Of course she really just wanted to play...er...eat the wrapping paper but we got to play with some of the really neat toys she got. She let us sleep in (I guess she wanted to be on Santa's good list) and we had a friend from Saint Mary's, Qiyan, come over for dinner.I fully intended to upload pictures yesterday but we are having some technical difficulties with my computer. They aren't completely fixed but at least I am able to upate this again.
Opening presents:


Enjoying presents:



This is really neat! Pooh rolls around the room singing. After each song he asks to play more and when Libby shakes the rattle (or takes a really loud tantrum :) he starts up again.


Boxing day:


Libby and daddy playing with her new piano:


Sock tastes good:




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home