Busy Week
Last week was a very busy week for us. We had sevral parties to go to, some shopping to finish up, and a sick baby to care for. Libby started to feel better in the middle of last week and since then has had so much energy that Andrew and I can barely keep up.
Libby on the 14th - just when she was starting to feel ill.
It snowed of the 16th and since Andrew had put his back out the day before I was out shovelling. When I came back in I found Libby sleeping on the floor - Andrew and she had played so much she just laid down and went to sleep.
Saturday December 17th - libby got her Christmas PJ's



(I am holding Libby up in the above pictures - you just can't see my hands)
Sunday the 18th Brenda, Craig and Rob came over for a visit. Libby was feeling sick but was still smiling!






Tuesday the 20th we had our playgroup Christmas party. We had a secret santa exchange and Libby got a bear hat (you saw her wear it in the above post)


Wednesday was the childrens Christmas party at my school. I forgot my camera so a friend took some really cute pictures of Libby. I will post them as soon as we get my e-mail working on this computer (and I can download them from my inbox).
Libby after the party:


Friday the 23rd:


Christmas eve in the afternoon:


Libby on the 14th - just when she was starting to feel ill.
It snowed of the 16th and since Andrew had put his back out the day before I was out shovelling. When I came back in I found Libby sleeping on the floor - Andrew and she had played so much she just laid down and went to sleep.
Saturday December 17th - libby got her Christmas PJ's



(I am holding Libby up in the above pictures - you just can't see my hands)
Sunday the 18th Brenda, Craig and Rob came over for a visit. Libby was feeling sick but was still smiling!






Tuesday the 20th we had our playgroup Christmas party. We had a secret santa exchange and Libby got a bear hat (you saw her wear it in the above post)


Wednesday was the childrens Christmas party at my school. I forgot my camera so a friend took some really cute pictures of Libby. I will post them as soon as we get my e-mail working on this computer (and I can download them from my inbox).
Libby after the party:


Friday the 23rd:


Christmas eve in the afternoon:





1 Comments:
At 7:34 p.m.,
kawara said…
Merry Christmas Libby!
Post a Comment
<< Home