Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Hmmmmm

How well do you know me? Here is a quiz to try...keep in mind Brenda helped me to write it...so she should get every answer correct.

Take my quiz:

Andrew just tried the quiz (he got a measly 27%) and complained that most of the Answers didn't make sence (you have to say that when you fail so miserably)...that is Brenda's fault. She couldn't type fast enough to get the correct answers down. She is crazy...and her quiz proves that! Try her quiz...

Take Brenda's quiz:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:51 p.m., Blogger Bethie said…

    I got 61%...yey me I rock!

     
  • At 4:44 p.m., Blogger Wabuschel said…

    So did I...I guess this proves the thesis that men do not understand women!!! Guys, keep on trying... ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home