Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Poor Baby

My baby is sick. She has a flu. She has been feeling bad since thursday. Today the flu symptons gave way to cold symptons. Does that mean she got over the flu and picked up a cold at the doctors office yesterday? She seemed to be doing better overnight and all day but now she is upstairs coughing with a runny nose. It sucks to see Libby sick because she is such a happy baby - even when her nose is running and she is hacking away she still tries to smile and play.

She also bumped her head today. She took a tumble and hit her head...she sooked for about 5 minutes then picked up a toy and started to play.

I will try to add some pictures tomorrow. I have to download them from the camera and I would rather sleep than do that now seeing as how I will probably be up most of the night with Lib.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 p.m., Blogger Bethie said…

    Poor Libby! Hopefully the flu symptoms turned cold symptoms means the flu part is over and she's just recovering. I hope she feels better for christmas.

     
  • At 5:26 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    Poor Libby! Get well soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home