A monkey's uncle
That's what Neal and Kevin must be. A monkey's uncle. She may be a little baby but she is turning into a big monkey! So what have I been up to lately? Trying to contain this monkey. Libby is into everything and everywhere. And she has so much energy. Today she was on her hands and knees rocking back and forth bursting with energy.
We have had a good week. We have stayed close to home, trying to babyproof the house and clean up after the holidays. I mailed out the last of my Christmas cards today...I know a little late. Libby has been giving us a hard time at night...she has been waking up more at night over these past few weeks than she did when she was a newborn. Hopefully by the end of this week she will be back on a schedule.
Kevin and Yu watching Libby open a Christmas present on the 27th and playing in her toybasket


Attacking the camera


Libby playing in (aka tearing apart) her room yesterday





Notice Libby removing the heating vent :)







We got a package from Japan yesterday...here is Libby sporting the contents...so cute in the Japan
ese school uniform (I had to give Lib the cookie so she would stay still for the pictures :)

Notice how neat the toys were in the background of the above picture...that was before the Libby monster...this is after the Libby monster...



Today she figured out she can reach the second shelf on her knees...more mess!
Eating dinner...Libby has discovered if she blows out with food in her mouth she can spray food at me....meals are getting messy!



Notice the tounge stuck out...bbbbllllllbbbllblblbl
Playing today...and me (or my thumb at least...but it is such a cute picture:)

We have had a good week. We have stayed close to home, trying to babyproof the house and clean up after the holidays. I mailed out the last of my Christmas cards today...I know a little late. Libby has been giving us a hard time at night...she has been waking up more at night over these past few weeks than she did when she was a newborn. Hopefully by the end of this week she will be back on a schedule.
Kevin and Yu watching Libby open a Christmas present on the 27th and playing in her toybasket


Attacking the camera


Libby playing in (aka tearing apart) her room yesterday





Notice Libby removing the heating vent :)







We got a package from Japan yesterday...here is Libby sporting the contents...so cute in the Japan
ese school uniform (I had to give Lib the cookie so she would stay still for the pictures :)
Notice how neat the toys were in the background of the above picture...that was before the Libby monster...this is after the Libby monster...



Today she figured out she can reach the second shelf on her knees...more mess!
Eating dinner...Libby has discovered if she blows out with food in her mouth she can spray food at me....meals are getting messy!



Notice the tounge stuck out...bbbbllllllbbbllblblbl
Playing today...and me (or my thumb at least...but it is such a cute picture:)


1 Comments:
At 9:48 a.m.,
Bethie said…
I see I was write about the chasing Libby part! Glad to see you and your thumb have still been able to get pictures. Libby is getting so big!
Post a Comment
<< Home