About Me
- Name: Marianne
- Location: here, Beside Libby and Ian, Canada
I lead a rather mundane life but I like it that way. I don't go on fancy vacations to tropical locations or drive flashy cars, but I do watch tv shows about fancy vacations to tropical locations and flashy cars (okay, not flashy cars, that would bore me). My hobbies include shopping (gotta love shopping), crafts, scrapbooking, taking Libby and Ian to the park, watching TV and bugging Andrew. Yup...that's me.
Previous Posts
- Merry Christmas
- Busy Week
- Poor Baby
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- VII
- Snow already?
- A Whyte Baby
- Looks like a monkey sitting on a fence
- My baby is 6 months!
- Cooked Bread...not toast
Counter



6 Comments:
At 6:08 a.m.,
kawara said…
Congratulations Libby!
At 12:42 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
it's wonderful that judge judy could be there for libby's special moment :)
bren
At 4:04 p.m.,
Wabuschel said…
Who is Judge Judy? I only know Juge Amy (but as they have stopped the production of the series... )
Well, I can't wait to see Libby running around (and mom and dad after her ;-)
At 6:04 p.m.,
Bethie said…
I've noticed that we have pictures of Libby standing and then nothing...does that mean you're too busy chasing her to take pics?
At 8:31 p.m.,
Marianne said…
I have been having some technical gliches. I am trying to upload pictures now!
At 10:04 p.m.,
Marianne said…
Oh yeah...Tina...Judge Judy is a court TV show..."the cases are real...the rulings are final...Judge Judy Justice" :) Andrew and Libby watch it together.
Post a Comment
<< Home