Getting Ready for Christmas
We have been busy getting ready for Christmas this week. Libby has been trying to help with the decorations, however it takes a lot more effort to get things done now that she has mastered crawling. In the time it took me to write this Libby has crawled over to her piano (beside the fireplace). She just never stops! Here is a picture I just took of her...

And here are some more pictures of Libby playing


Libby clapping:


The neat thing about Libby being able to crawl is that I get to see what she wants to do and which toys she really wants to play with. She will crawl over to her box of toys and pull out exactly what she wants. She has also figured out how to crawl with her toys and so she is busy making a mess.
Here is Lib playing with her stocking...


And here she is outside yesterday watching us put up the Christmas lights; and helping me decorate the Christmas tree


Libby and Kylie playing together on Friday morning; and Libby playing in her Jolly Jumper on Saturday


More Jolly Jumper pictures from Tuesday






Well...I took so long writing this that Libby is now in her jammies:

And here are some more pictures of Libby playing


Libby clapping:


The neat thing about Libby being able to crawl is that I get to see what she wants to do and which toys she really wants to play with. She will crawl over to her box of toys and pull out exactly what she wants. She has also figured out how to crawl with her toys and so she is busy making a mess.
Here is Lib playing with her stocking...


And here she is outside yesterday watching us put up the Christmas lights; and helping me decorate the Christmas tree


Libby and Kylie playing together on Friday morning; and Libby playing in her Jolly Jumper on Saturday


More Jolly Jumper pictures from Tuesday






Well...I took so long writing this that Libby is now in her jammies:

4 Comments:
At 8:28 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Hi Folks
My how Libby has grown. I had a hard time to pick a picture of her this time for my desk top but have her passing me two blocks. I know she will be great at fixing the tree. Have fun.
Love to all...Mary Lou
At 9:15 p.m.,
Bethie said…
Libby's growing so much! And I love your stockings! We're looking for some for the three of us but can't seem to find nice ones. Those ones are really pretty.
At 12:21 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
I can't believe how much she's grown since she was in Fall River! Looks like she loves her Jolly Jumper. I bet she loves the Christmas lights too.
Debbie
At 3:31 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
the jolly jumper pix make her look like she's riverdancing :) can't wait to see you guys this sunday!
bren
Post a Comment
<< Home