About Me
- Name: Marianne
- Location: here, Beside Libby and Ian, Canada
I lead a rather mundane life but I like it that way. I don't go on fancy vacations to tropical locations or drive flashy cars, but I do watch tv shows about fancy vacations to tropical locations and flashy cars (okay, not flashy cars, that would bore me). My hobbies include shopping (gotta love shopping), crafts, scrapbooking, taking Libby and Ian to the park, watching TV and bugging Andrew. Yup...that's me.
Previous Posts
- My baby is 6 months!
- Cooked Bread...not toast
- Halloween
- Too Many Choices
- Halifax Part III
- That was quick
- A little cold?
- Halifax Part II
- Halifax Part I
- Home again, Home again!
Counter





3 Comments:
At 5:22 p.m.,
Marianne said…
We realised that and removed it for the other pictures but they all turned out blurry.
At 1:20 p.m.,
Wabuschel said…
well, as long as noone makes you any offers to buy Libby ... ;-)
At 3:07 p.m.,
Marianne said…
Buy Libby...there might be some people who would want her but I don't think I would sell her...she's way too much fun :)
Post a Comment
<< Home