Snow already?
So it snowed last night. It seems too early for snow...and this is the second snowfall this year for us. Libby and I got to go out and play in the snow (read: shovel the driveway). Libby wasn't too impressed. I think she prefers Toronto's balmy summer to it's frigid winters. 
We have had a pretty slow week. On friday night I had a girls night out with some mommys from playgroup.

We have stayed in all week because I came down with the flu on Sunday and poor Libby has caught a bad case of cabin fever. She hates missing her playgroups.











We have had a pretty slow week. On friday night I had a girls night out with some mommys from playgroup.

We have stayed in all week because I came down with the flu on Sunday and poor Libby has caught a bad case of cabin fever. She hates missing her playgroups.











4 Comments:
At 9:20 p.m.,
Bethie said…
I'm jealous. It's raining here and then today I walked out and it felt like April. Gross.
At 9:28 p.m.,
Marianne said…
jealous? It snowed again today...all day! wanna trade places? We would even let you babysit :)
At 4:47 p.m.,
Bethie said…
yey I get to play with libby and be in the snow! *packs bag and books flight* er...will you write my exams then?
At 7:44 p.m.,
Marianne said…
Sure...nursing...hmmmm...did I mention I hate the sight of blood.
Post a Comment
<< Home