Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

End of Summer

For some reason the uploading pictures has been fast tonight so I uploaded more pictures than I thought I would have time for...of course I could have uploaded even more pictures but Andrew and I were watching Memoirs of a Geisha on tv. I really enjoyed the movie. So much so that I didn't want to just half watch it so now it is 11:45 and I am rushing to write this so I can go to bed. Tomorrow we are going to the Markham Fair. Dora the Explorer will be there (at least a person in costume). I can't wait to see how hyper Lib gets when she see's Dora. I still have 30 or so pictures to post before I get caught up but I will try to upload them along with some of the fair highlights this week.

These pictures are the last of the summer pictures, just before I went back to work. I found going back to work this year particulary difficult. It was hard to give up my time with Libby I had gotten used to over the summer. I am enjoying my classes (more so than I expected even) but I miss waking up and knowing I have the day ahead of me to spend with Libby. So here is the fun we had...

In the pool...









Libby is playing with plastic golf clubs...perfecting her swing!









Climbing up her slide..











I can't even begin to explain this one...but it is so funny to hear her imitating me talking on the phone...










My big girl playing on the stairs (yes, her hair fits into a ponytail now :)



















Playing with some ice cube trays...


















Helping herself to a snack -and getting caught in the act :) And feeding Dora...









My hibiscus (the stick in our front yard) blooming...and it just finished blooming this week...it bloomed for a month!!









Time to sleep!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:52 a.m., Blogger Bethie said…

    That dora is less scary looking than the real one on the cartoon! It'll be interesting to see what the puppet one looks like at the fair.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home