A Little Late
Quite a while ago I promised I would post some pictures from our Easter trip to Ottawa. It's a little late but here they are...

On the drive up
Playing with her Easter presents


Libby and Yu playing the piano and the presents from the Easter Bunny


At the park...Libby and Kevin...and Angus


John playing in the sand (with the coolest toy ever) and Mom and Dana


Mom, John, Angus and Libby in John's backyard

2 pictures I bororwed from John's website...Mom and Ewen...and Libby and Angus in the tub


On the drive up
Playing with her Easter presents


Libby and Yu playing the piano and the presents from the Easter Bunny


At the park...Libby and Kevin...and Angus


John playing in the sand (with the coolest toy ever) and Mom and Dana


Mom, John, Angus and Libby in John's backyard

2 pictures I bororwed from John's website...Mom and Ewen...and Libby and Angus in the tub


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home