A day in the world of Libby
I enjoyed the video mode so much on Sharon's camera that we went out on saturday and picked up a new camera...and it records audio too!! So I have some videos of Libby doing typical Libby things!
This is a video of Libby trying to ge the camera from me...
And this is a video of Libby enjoying some watermelon in her high chair...well actually she isn't very interested in the watermelon...she is more interested in the wooden spoon she got her hands on...
And some pictures from the weekend...
Libby enjoying the tulips (there is one poor mangled tulip now) on sunday

And playing in her birthday present from Kevin on sunday...it's a climbing playthingy with a slide


And playing outside earlier in the week...


Kevin came up this weekend and he and Andrew and Jim put some snazzy cupboards in my laundry room...maybe I'll post some pictures of that later. Libby had lots of fun playing with her Uncle.
Tomorrow Libby goes to see the doctor for here one year appointment. She is supposed to get a needle but I'm not sure if that will happen now...she woke up a while ago and threw up all over Andrew (better him than her blankie :). Hopefully it was an isolated incident. I'll keep ya posted but now it's way past my bedtime.
This is a video of Libby trying to ge the camera from me...
And this is a video of Libby enjoying some watermelon in her high chair...well actually she isn't very interested in the watermelon...she is more interested in the wooden spoon she got her hands on...
And some pictures from the weekend...
Libby enjoying the tulips (there is one poor mangled tulip now) on sunday

And playing in her birthday present from Kevin on sunday...it's a climbing playthingy with a slide


And playing outside earlier in the week...


Kevin came up this weekend and he and Andrew and Jim put some snazzy cupboards in my laundry room...maybe I'll post some pictures of that later. Libby had lots of fun playing with her Uncle.
Tomorrow Libby goes to see the doctor for here one year appointment. She is supposed to get a needle but I'm not sure if that will happen now...she woke up a while ago and threw up all over Andrew (better him than her blankie :). Hopefully it was an isolated incident. I'll keep ya posted but now it's way past my bedtime.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home