Back to Work
I'm well into my second week of being a working mom and it sure is exhausting. Libby has been great through it all. She has a lot of fun with her nana (my mom) during the day and is so happy to see andrew and I when we get home from work. She comes crawling full speed into the living room when we get home and then bounces up and down on her knees! Then she won't let me put her down for sevral hours. She is also getting much better at walking...and has even walked across the family room once (friday I think). She now prefers to walk over crawling...but loses her balance after sevral steps. I tried to get a picture of her walking yesterday...I'll see if I can upload it (our internet has been funny).


At Kylie's Birthday Party on Sunday






1 Comments:
At 9:46 a.m.,
kawara said…
We were excited to look at some new pictures of Libby today! Even with everything that's happening here, we still found time to look at them and leave a comment. Lindsay, however, slept through the whole show. Oh well, maybe she's a bit too young - one week old today - to appreciate pictures of her cousin.
Post a Comment
<< Home