Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

A little blue horse

So I should be marking right now. I have been so busy since I started back to work. I have a huge backlog of pictures of Libby that I really don't have time to post right now. I have so many that I don't even know where to start. Libby is doing great with me being back to work. She has been adjusting so well. We went to Ottawa over Easter and Libby was great for the car rides...it took 5 hours each way and we only had to stop twice each way (for less that 20 min). I have some great pictures from Ottawa to post...but not today.

On thursday we got a package in the mail from Japan. On the customs form under description Neal had written "inflatable rubber horse for babies"...that just barely describes the coolest toy ever!!!! Libby was a little apprehensive at first but is beginning to enjoy her new toy...so here are a few pictures...
Lilly enjoying the horse



Libby in the tub...here comes the horse...

Look out behind you...duh duh duh duh duuuuhhhhh....

So this weekend is Libby's birthday party!! I can't believe she will be a year! She is getting really good at walking...she can walk clear across the room without stopping!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:40 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    We're glad you like the horse. Too bad an adult size isn't available. :-(

     
  • At 8:04 a.m., Blogger Bethie said…

    Happy Birthday on the first Libby! I just finished posting about the thermometer on Neal's page and now I have to comment on the thing you have for over the tap. That is neat too! The things they think of for safety...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home