Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Cooked Bread...not toast

Brenda demonstrated for us in marvelous style how to cook bread with out making toast while she was up.

Notice one side is toasted and the other is as fresh as the day it was baked!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:16 p.m., Blogger Marianne said…

    But I want it there...are you trying to spam me!!!

     
  • At 4:12 p.m., Blogger Wabuschel said…

    I don't get it!!!

     
  • At 7:13 p.m., Blogger Marianne said…

    Tina - the spam comment or the bread?
    Brenda tried to make garlic bread but somehow only one side of the bread was cooked so we had to make fun of her....
    You have to type in the word verification to ensure you are a real person (and not a program) entering the comment...some of my families blogs go comments that were adds generated by computers so that's why I added the verification.

     
  • At 6:22 p.m., Blogger Wabuschel said…

    Ohhh, thanks! Now I am enlightened!
    I thought that Branda did the bread thingy on purpose (however I was confused... do you cook bread or do you beak bread??? Anyways, I am always lazzy and simply buy it at the bakery...)
    And then I puzzled over Corey's comment... what on earth is a FAQ article telling you on cooking bread???
    Well, as this problem is solved I might just concentrate on my thesis ;-)

    Give a big hug to Libby, please!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home