Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Halloween

I know, it was over a week ago...we have been busy and I was just a little burnt out after all Halloween partys and what not so it has taken me some time to get around to posting the pictures. Libby had a lot of fun being a ladybug and the neighbours boy (he's a year and a half) came trick-or-treating holding a fly swatter...we kept our Libbybug at a safe distance. We actually got trick-or-treaters this year! For our two previous Halloweens here in Markham we got less than 12 kids, this year we got 60 or so.

















Libby had 3 Halloween partys to go to. The first, on friday the27th, was at her babytime class at the library...


Then we had our Halloween party on the 29th...


I dressed up in my Kimono...it took a while for Brenda and I to figure out the japanese instructionsto put it on :)

Like father, like daughter...





Mary Poppins and Col. Mustard :)




Brenda and I TRIED to make some ubercool halloween snacks...sadly, they didn't look too edible. We were just happy we recovered from the pink pumpkin frosting fiasco (oops...it's hard to make pink frosting orange)


The last party was with our playgroup on the 1st...


how does Anne Geddes get the babies all smiling at once?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Libby looks so cute as a Libbybug.

    As far as Anne Geddes getting all the babies to smile at once, she either has lots of patience or tranquilizers! I'm betting on the tranquilizers.

    Debbie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home