Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Half of February

Okay, so this is really most of February. I've been so busy with work that I lost track of the days and didsn't realise how far into the month we were. I am teaching all math this semester -and enjoying it- so I have all new courses to prep. Libby is doing well. New words are sprouting up all the time. The other day she started saying "stinky"...I guess it's time to change her nick-name :) I also noticed my counter (for this blog) is well over 10000 hits...wow! As for the bobby question...once I get the batteries charged for the camera I will try to gibe you guys some answers.

Helping with the driveway














doing the dishes with daddy









Some pictures of Hayley's play time set-up









Valentines Day Party...









Libby's Valentine?









and Rhea is 2!









Valentine's Day...the candles are because we had to turn off the circuit for the smoke detector (which is also the switch that controls the kitchen lights and all the fans on the 1st floor...smart...)











Our BIG snowfall...



















Going for a sled ride with daddy...












...

6 Comments:

  • At 5:08 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    Great pictures. Lindsay was especially interested in the shots with the snow. She said "What's that?" Well... not really, but she hasn't seen real snow yet other than a few flurries now and then.

     
  • At 5:13 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    p.s. I think the smoke detector wiring is quite smart. Imagine if it had it's own breaker... people might disable it and leave it disabled forever! That would be super-dangerous and not too smart.

     
  • At 5:18 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    p.p.s. Why does Libby have a yellow shovel in one picture and a green shovel in another? Are you getting clever with photoshop or did you load up on shovels?

     
  • At 5:20 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    nevermind... I just noticed that the green one is a rake. I'll stop leaving comments now.

     
  • At 4:28 p.m., Blogger Marianne said…

    It is convient to have the lights turn off when the smoke detector is off but the fans turning off really bugs me...thst's when I really need to air out the house.

     
  • At 3:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Andrew I see you have Libby doing the dishes. Is there not a law in Ontario that she is too little to work and is not that your job.
    She looks like she is haveing fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home