Happy New Year!
Today was the last day of my Christmas vacation. I go back to work on monday. It always goes by too fast. Libby and I had a lot of fun! On Wednesday we went for a swim at the Y (we are joining! The pool is so great). Libby and Kylie ran right into the water and had so much fun paddling and running around. We have started toilet training Libby (she hates diapers) and have had some sucess already! The weather lately has been amazing too! Yesterday Libby took her doll stroller for a walk to the park (the futher away one on our street) and played for a while then as we were getting home she saw a buch of kids playing at the park across the street and wanted to go so she rode her red car over and played for a while there too. It was warm and sunny and great. I got some pictures but those ones are still on my camera.
Libby finishing off the gingerbread house on boxing day


Hayley, Jeff and Kylie came over on Boxing day. Libby and Kylie had a great time playing! (notice Libby talking on the phone in the first picture)



I finally got a picture of our new sofa! We are really thrilled with it...it's so comfy!

On the 27th we (Andrew, Kevin, Yu, Libby and I took a drive out to Burlington to visit Andrew's cousins Michael and Eugene and May. Aunt MaryLou and Uncle Blenus were up visiting too since Eugene and May had there BABIES just before Christmas!!! We got to go into the hospital to see them! They were adorable! Congratulations to the Lively's if you are reading this!
The first two are of Kaylee (4lbs 8ounces at the time I believe)


The next is Katelyn (4lbs 9 ounces I think)

Libby playing at the computer...and with Andrew


New Year's Eve and Hayley and Jeff's...







.....
Libby finishing off the gingerbread house on boxing day


Hayley, Jeff and Kylie came over on Boxing day. Libby and Kylie had a great time playing! (notice Libby talking on the phone in the first picture)



I finally got a picture of our new sofa! We are really thrilled with it...it's so comfy!

On the 27th we (Andrew, Kevin, Yu, Libby and I took a drive out to Burlington to visit Andrew's cousins Michael and Eugene and May. Aunt MaryLou and Uncle Blenus were up visiting too since Eugene and May had there BABIES just before Christmas!!! We got to go into the hospital to see them! They were adorable! Congratulations to the Lively's if you are reading this!
The first two are of Kaylee (4lbs 8ounces at the time I believe)


The next is Katelyn (4lbs 9 ounces I think)

Libby playing at the computer...and with Andrew


New Year's Eve and Hayley and Jeff's...







.....

2 Comments:
At 1:41 a.m.,
kawara said…
Yay! New pictures! We really want to see the shots of Libby driving her little red car over to the park to play with the big kids. That sounds so cute. She looks like a Hollywood executive when she talks on her pretend phone.
At 6:24 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Libby is such a dear. I enjoy seeing all of the pictures . Keep up the good work .
Post a Comment
<< Home