Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!
I should be going to bed soon but I promised to add the last few weeks of pictures today and I have been so busy I am just getting to that now! I think Libby's going to have a really fun day tomorrow! I just checked downstairs and Santa sure did bring some good stuff for Libby! Kevin and Yu arrived just before dinner and are spending Christmas with us! It won't be a white Christmas but it's so mild outside we aren't missing the snow.
The past few weeks have been very busy! Between work and Christmas parties and shoppign I haven't had much spare time. I am really excited at the thought of having two full weeks off thought! No work until January 8!! Woohoo!
Jean has been after me for a while to post the results of the amino she had (way back in September I think). She and Rob are expecting a GIRL in less than a month! I can't wait to have another niece! Her and Rob are on their way to Sussex right now (have a happy Christmas in Sussex).
Libby and Michelle at Vaughan S.S.'s annual kids christmas party. Our batteries died just before Santa brought out Libby's present but Libby ran away from Santa anyway so it wouldn't have made a great picture :)

At Ania's Chritmas Party...making ornaments

Helping to decorate the hallway (they are painting the hall after Christmas) and telling us about her artwork!



Libby and Niko colouring (...the wall)
Getting ready for church last Sunday (I managed to get Lib to stay still long enough to do a french braid!)



Playing on Saturday

Libby found a led Chritmas tree downstairs (we got it from Ikea years ago) and loved it so much she had to take it with her when her and Daddy went for a walk.


Going to chuch this morning

Decorating a gingerbread house (we still aren't finished becuase Libby spends forever picking out each candy).

Ready for Libby to wake up!

......

3 Comments:
At 5:03 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
merry christmas all.......i'm working nights but we are having fun here
At 5:44 a.m.,
kawara said…
Looks like Libby is going to be excited when she wakes up!
At 11:06 a.m.,
Bethie said…
Happy Christmas Guys! Please post an update after santa comes today! Can't wait to see Libby with all her presents!
Post a Comment
<< Home