Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Tree Came Down!

We have been busy lately! I am finally over my cold...and I managed to make it through two whole weeks of work without a sick day (I think that's a record this year). I am determined not to get sick again anytime soon! I changed my hair colour ove rthe weekend - from blond to a darkish shade of brown...I'll get some pictures of that up soon. Libby has been busy too! Last night we went to a Christmas party. Libby had a great time playing with the other babies and was really happy after she found the dessert table!! I swear she can smell chocolate from a mile away. On friday she got to go to the Zoo with Hayley, Jeff and Kylie. She had a great time! After work she helped me put up or Christmas tree...and then when we were out of the room she helped pull down the Christmas tree...she snuck out to the living room and tried to reach an ornament that was a little too high for her. She lost her balance but didn't let go of the ornament...the tree went down...we came running just in time to see Lib crawling out from under it - unhurt and with the ornament proudly in her hands!! Nothing was broken!

Waiting for the Markham Santa Claus parade November 25 - Libby had a great time! She liked the marching bands and the camel from the zoo the best!!






























The new park up the steet - now mostly done! The second picture is pointed towards our house. We are just around the bend on the other side of the road. If you look closely you can see our (black) car peeking out between two silver cars.




















Playing with the upstairs tree...











Helping to decorate the downstairs tree...









Playing with the ornaments!









You can really see her eye colour in this picture!










I was trying to get a nice Christmas picture...these were the best...so far.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:18 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    How much was your tree? It looks expensive! (he he he) ;-)

     
  • At 6:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Libby will have a great time this xmas. Take time the two of you and enjoy it with her, Bye Love Grandma

     
  • At 10:39 a.m., Blogger Fred And Joyce said…

    Merry Christmas Andrew, Marianne and Libby. Have a grat time with Libby this year, she's the perfect age. Love Fred Joyce and Beth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home