Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Monday, January 22, 2007

She's Here!!!

Jean and Rob are the proud parents of a beautiful baby girl born at 10:29pm today (Monday January 22). I just spoke to Jean and she sounded great. The little Miss Friars (I hope I spelt that right) is 5lbs 9ounces and seemed to be fair haired. I didn't get any more details. Jean told me the name before she was born but I forgot to comfirm so I will introduce her tomorrow after I double check! Congratulations! I'll post pictures as soon as I get some!

It's tuesday morning and I just spoke with Jean. Baby Chloe Jane is doing great! Her hair is blond and curly and she is 19 inches long. Pictures will hopefully be coming later today.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:33 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    Congratulations Jean and Rob!

    Marianne - I'm going to call her "baby monkey" until you confirm the name.

     
  • At 4:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    baby chloe is beautiful!!!!! just came from the hospital...everyone is wonderful and happy!!!!! i'll send my pics

     

Post a Comment

<< Home