Christmas Day!
Well we had a very busy and very fun Christmas day. Libby was very excited by all of her new toys. We had a hard time pulling her away from her toys to unwrap the rest of her gifts!
Checking out the toys...



Unwraping a gift...

She actually smiled for the camera!! :)


Poor rudolph...

Busy playing with her phones!



Giving baby a bath in her sink...



At the park with Kevin and Yu...




Enjoying dinner...



.......
Checking out the toys...



Unwraping a gift...

She actually smiled for the camera!! :)


Poor rudolph...

Busy playing with her phones!



Giving baby a bath in her sink...



At the park with Kevin and Yu...




Enjoying dinner...



.......

3 Comments:
At 12:31 a.m.,
kawara said…
Looks like Libby had a great Christmas. Unfortunately, our Christmas stopped shortly after updating our blog on Monday. I started vomiting and spent the day in bed. Now Shizuka and Lindsay are in bed with the same illness. The doctor has given us all medicine. I'm almost better anyway, but poor Lindsay and Shizuka haven't had Christmas dinner yet and it's already Thursday. :-(
At 7:45 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
The pictures are great. I love seeing how everyone enjoyed xmas. I love showing all the pictures to everyone that came here to visit. Have a good week
At 6:57 p.m.,
kawara said…
Marianne - look back at your posts from around Jan/Feb06. Libby was doing the same things that Lindsay is doing now. It's interesting to compare Libby then to Libby now, especially since I can see where Lindsay will be in a year by looking at your current posts.
PS: Post more pictures. Christmas was all the way last year!
Post a Comment
<< Home