Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Crazy Libby

Libby had her 18 month checkup (a little late) on Tuesday. She had 3 needles (poor baby. Her weight is still 21 lbs but the doctor isn't worried about her being too skinny given her family history.

So here are some videos of our crazy baby this week...

Two from monday:

Here are Libby and Kylie chasing bubbles : Listen carefully and you will hear Libby saying "look at thaaat" and Kylie saying "Libby" when she passes Libby her sippy.

Here is Libby enjoying her dinner : she is getting really good at using her fork.

And from yesterday:

Libby trying to get her hands on my camera : and yes, that is my camera strap she is tugging on.

And from today:

Libby singing her favourite song ("ABCD...") : she has the tune down, now we are working on the words (and letters). She loves this tune and sings it all the time!

If someone can tell me the trick to get the pictures to appear on my blog I would appreciate it...when I past the tag into the Html it comes up as no image available.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:02 p.m., Blogger kawara said…

    Great videos Marianne! I can totally imagine Lindsay doing some of the same things in a year. Lindsay gets excited about playing the same way as Libby was with the bubbles. And, Lindsay loves the camera so much. I can easily see her fighting for it like Libby did.


    About your posting problem... sometimes, after you paste the photobucket code, the final "/embed" inside <> brackets disappears. You need to re-type it before you publish. Don't preview it before publishing or it will disappear again. Publish directly from the HTML view. This happens to me everytime I post a video.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home