Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

6 weeks worth

I have been very bad at updating this site lately. We have all been sick with nasty colds...I don't even have a voice right now. Libby got sick first and she finally (after 2 weeks) seems to be getting better so hopefully we'll be over this in a day or two. But I've finally found the time to upload the last 6 weeks worth of pictures...

At the zoo (the end of september)









































Playing with play doh










At the Markham Fall Fair (October 1st). Libby got to meet Dora and she was thrilled...until Dora's hair attacked her.




































Suzanne and Jack came to visit us for thanksgiving and we had a great time...














































At the park...


















Jean and Rob came to visit at the end of october...


















Trying on her halloween costume...Lib loves wearing it!










Playing in a box









Jean's Birthday...









Putting together a stroller that Jean and Rob got while they were here...(and Libby playing in it)









Jean's preggo bellie...about 28 weeks I think
and Jean and Rob












Some of the other babies at the halloween party Libby went to.









Halloween...




























Enjoying some pizza



















Posing for the camera...and playing with her food









4 Comments:

  • At 11:43 p.m., Blogger kawara said…

    Yay! New pictures!

     
  • At 10:17 a.m., Blogger Bethie said…

    So many pictures! Now I need to catch up too...

    I love the backpack Libby has with the leash attached to it. Great for not losing her!

    Great to see pics of Jean and Rob too...I miss seeing them

     
  • At 6:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Estabrooks',

    I'm glad to hear that everyone is feeling better, Jeannie had mentioned everyone was varying degrees of ill. Some nice shots of the vacation, well done. Libby looks like she had a blast at the H'ween part, I'm glad.

    Take Care,

    Rob

     
  • At 5:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the new pics. She is such a happy baby. I think she may sing like her father but she will look like her mother so that may work. Bye Love Grandma

     

Post a Comment

<< Home