Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Halifax, here we come!

We are heading off to Halifax early tuesday morning. I am beginning to realise just how invloved travelling with a child (especially a baby) can be. Instead of spending an hour packing it is taking days to figure out what we need and don't need... anyways I probably won't make my tuesday deadline to post more pictures...I will be interesting to see how Libby likes flying.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:36 p.m., Blogger kawara said…

    What do you mean you won't make your Tuesday deadline to post more pictures!? We need to see more Libby!!! There's still more than a month before Shizuka and I get to meet her. Until then, pictures are all we've got!

     
  • At 2:58 p.m., Blogger Marianne said…

    How can I post pictures if I don't have access to a computer? :):)

     
  • At 5:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll chime in here. We were with Marianne and Libby yesterday, along with a bunch of other folk some of you may recognize. I took some pictures, and posted them on my website, so you can see those here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home