Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Bumbo this!

Wow, Libby is going to be three months old this week! That's supposed to be the hardest part! Now I guess we can expect her to start sleeping through the night, play more, and generally be easier to take care of...yeah right! She is playing more.

We had a pretty busy week. Stephen (the third of the Dr's Finbow to visit us this spring :) swung by over the weekend. Claimed to be in the neighbourhood. He and Andrew had a field day (or an x-box weekend). They even played Halo2 from start to finish. Takes a good 2 days of game play. Brenda and Craig stopped by sunday morning (Craig managed to get away from boot camp for a weekend, he seemed happy to not have to run in 35 degree weather in full army type gear...okay, airforce type gear...call it army and he gets mad :) This weekend we are heading up to Collingwood to visit friends (anita has a condo-cottage up there). Andrew also has plans to paint but I'm not sure what because I wasn't listening to him. Anyways I suppose you guys want to hear about Libby and not us...




Doesn't Libby look really excited to be un her stroller!



Libby got two new toys this week. She got a play gym which she really likes. It has the same critters as the toy she picked out (see previous post about the incredible toy) and she got a BUMBO chair. It's the coolest. Even the name is cool. Bumbo. I think I wanted it just so I could say we have a bumbo chair. Bumbo. Bumbo. What in the world is a bumbo!




Bumbo babe!





She can now suck her thumb. She has figured out how to pull out her soother and relpace it with her thumb. It's so cute. She has also started waking up at 6 or 7 am ready to play. That's really annoying. It's hard to refuse a smiling giggling baby who wants to play...but a 6 am...that's a little hard. She has also started to enjoy being on her tummy...and she's getting good at it too!








1 Comments:

  • At 5:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want the incriminating pictiure of me holding a baby taken off the website immediately!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home