Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

There were three in the bed...

...and the little one said roll over...

Libby figured out how to roll from her back to her side today. I never thought rolling could be so much fun, and I never realised how effective rolling is as a method of locomotion. She can move quite well rolling around. Here are some pictures of her in the process of rolling...

















Libby saw her first movie today too...War of the Worlds (a baby friendly screening). It was good although I missed the middle because someone needed a diaper change. Libby enjoyed watching the movie but I had to turn her around so she couldn't see the screen for the scary and violent parts - ie, most of the movie (you never know, it might affect her development).

She is also getting really good at lifting up her head, we discovered she enjoys tummy time when we put her on the sofa...she lifts her head so she can see the TV...I think she's developping bad habits already.









1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    Kevin - It seems you are correct. I guess it isn't just her eyes that take after uncle Neal. Just like her uncle, she too has good middle-finger mobility! 2 Months, and she already knows how to fit in! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home