The rolly polly baby's week
Yesterday we went swimming...wading...okay we sat in a puddle in the back yard. It was so hot
(42 with the humidity). Sunday it was so humid my glasses fogged up every time I stepped outside. Anyways Libby had a fun swim and I figured out exactly how much liquid (water in this case) her diaper can hold...a lot. You can have a lot of fun if you rip apart a (clean) diaper and scoop out the crystals. You can do all sorts of magic tricks. They absorb something like 200 times their size in water (corey, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).
So Libby is becoming very rolly polly. She can now easily roll all the way on to her tummy. Does that mean she likes being on her tummy? Monday morning we awoke to a SCREAMING baby.
After tearing into her room (I have the bruises from when I hit the corner of our bed) we found her turned around on her tummy with her legs hanging out between the bars of the crib. We found it very funny. She was not happy! We now have to get a crib bumper to keep her in...of course we will try to get a picture of her contortions before we put one up since we are such nice parents :) Here is a picture of Lib napping in her playpen. You get the idea.
A baby or a flying squirrel (I think this is way too big)


(42 with the humidity). Sunday it was so humid my glasses fogged up every time I stepped outside. Anyways Libby had a fun swim and I figured out exactly how much liquid (water in this case) her diaper can hold...a lot. You can have a lot of fun if you rip apart a (clean) diaper and scoop out the crystals. You can do all sorts of magic tricks. They absorb something like 200 times their size in water (corey, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).So Libby is becoming very rolly polly. She can now easily roll all the way on to her tummy. Does that mean she likes being on her tummy? Monday morning we awoke to a SCREAMING baby.
Libby looking cool on sunday...I just can't keep that hair down...she has two crowns! (some would call them cowlicks)
After a busy day shopping on saturday Lib nodded off.
A baby or a flying squirrel (I think this is way too big)


2 Comments:
At 2:18 a.m.,
kawara said…
Libby looks really attentive at the computer. I guess she isn't quite ready to update this site by herself yet. :-)
At 9:30 p.m.,
kawara said…
A week is a long time to go without any new pictures of Libby! Can we have some more?
Post a Comment
<< Home