Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Too Cool (edited)

This kid is too cool! I found baby sunglasses yesterday and Libby actually likes wearing them..I guess she's destined to be a diva. Actually they help keep the sun out of her eyes when she is in the car. In the early morning and late evening it can be so bright. So this is Libby this morning on her way to the doctor's office...



Libby had a good doctor's visit. She has gained almost 2 lbs this month (which is not nearly as much as the 3 lbs she gained in her first month but still above average), and now tips the scale at 11lbs 4 ounces! She got two needles today and is feeling really good. Poor Lib cried for about 5 minutes but then forgot all about the nasty needles.

I am editing this to add some pictures from monday...I couldn't add them before because the internet was too slow.

Cute bunny slippers











Causing trouble?










4 Comments:

  • At 2:43 p.m., Blogger Marianne said…

    Sunglasses at night? But of course...and she's already registered for secret agent school!

     
  • At 9:45 p.m., Blogger kawara said…

    I want to see more pictures of SUPERSTAR LIBBY! She rocks!

     
  • At 8:42 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    Libby has a strange adult hand growing out of the side of her torso in one of these pictures. Perhaps you should have a doctor check it out.

     
  • At 9:26 a.m., Blogger Marianne said…

    The doctor said not to worry about the hand...it's the latest fashion around these parts...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home