Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The incredible toy and other exciting adventures

I am really tired. Libby is sleeping. I want to sleep but I will update and add pictures first so all of you who can't peek in on her upstairs can still see her. I'll even add a picture of her sleeping right now...well not right now because now has passed...okay...right now! (tired me usually not coherent so don't complain).


She in there somewhere...I realised it was dark so I couldn't tell what I was taking the picture of and after one flash she started to stirr...



Libby has, as usual, been busy. Today was playgroup day. We had a guest speaker come in and talk about infant language development. Libby interrupted her...sevral times (oh the irony). She has taken to squealing a high pitched eeeeeeeeeee at the top of her lungs. It means she is happy and wants your attention NOW. Once I figure out how to post sounds I'll get that squeal so everyone can understand. After playgroup we (Lib and I) went to the mall. I discovered even a 3 month old can demand toys. We were in toys r us and I was looking at something and Libby was in her stroller when she saw a toy she liked hanging in front of her. She actually reached out for this toy. She squaked when I moved her away from it so I put the toy in front of her. She kicked her feet and giggled (she has a really cute giggle). I tried to convince her the toy I wanted to get (for her) was better. Did she get her toy? or did I get my toy (it was so cool)?











I am such a sucker.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Doesn't she look so cute in the outfit she is wearing .... must have been a really special person to get it for her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home