Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

all done at last!

Okay, so I still haven't finished posting pictures from out trip to Nova Scotia...the sheer volume of pictures (I took about 200 while away) has been overwhelming...plus we have been super busy and I have been doing a LOT of scrapbooking. Anyhoo, I'm just going to throw up the last batch and let you guys sort them out...

Mommy and Libby; Auntie Jeannie and Libby









Where does underwear go? on your head?
Talking to Daddy








Visit from Melanie (yes, you will be getting these files)









Visit with Grandpa and Grandma Jan









In Fall River with Nana and Grandma









Sitting in the bumbo (no she can't sit up yet without it) and chatting with Jim









Auntie Suzanne holding Libby, Grandma and Suzanne and Lib










Grandma and Libby enjoying some time together









On the way to Cape Breton, and visiting with Nanny Vera



At Nanny Vera's: Aunt Heather, Mom and Dad

Visiting the Whytes: Beth, Mom, Dad and Uncle Fred

Beth, Uncles John and Fred, Nanny (Mom), Angus and Aunt Dana; Nanny (Mom) and Libby out on the Mira

Corrine and Mom; Dad reading to Angus

Playing with Libby; Angus tries the bumbo!

Leaving Marion Bridge

Wow, that was a lot of work...tommorw I will post what we have been up to since getting home. If you see any pictures you want copies of please e-mail me and I will send them to you.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:30 p.m., Blogger Fred And Joyce said…

    Hey check out the new blog for the whytes: http://fredandjoyce.blogspot.com/

    Glad to see Libby's first adventure to Cape Breton!

     
  • At 10:40 p.m., Blogger Marianne said…

    Hey, I haven't even finished this post and already we have a comment! Cool!

     
  • At 7:08 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    At last, some new pictures of Libby! It feels like I've been waiting forever. It sure did take a long time to save them... right click, save as, ok... right click, save as, ok.... I can't post anymore comments until I get some finger physiotherapy. Sorry Marianne. :-(

    Oh yeah, check out our blog @ nealandshizuka.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home