About Me
- Name: Marianne
- Location: here, Beside Libby and Ian, Canada
I lead a rather mundane life but I like it that way. I don't go on fancy vacations to tropical locations or drive flashy cars, but I do watch tv shows about fancy vacations to tropical locations and flashy cars (okay, not flashy cars, that would bore me). My hobbies include shopping (gotta love shopping), crafts, scrapbooking, taking Libby and Ian to the park, watching TV and bugging Andrew. Yup...that's me.
Previous Posts
- Learning to play
- Playing with her kick and play piano
- Sunday's visitors
- Libby at 4am sunday morning...notice how awake she...
- Saturday's Visitors
- Crazy Hair
- Having a bath
- Nursery Almost Finished
- The Nursery
- Cause and Effect
Counter


2 Comments:
At 7:11 p.m.,
Bethie said…
Libby is getting so big! And learning so much. I can't wait to meet her.
At 8:45 a.m.,
Marianne said…
Beth - you'll get to meet her soon...I'm not going to promise when so I don't disappoint but I'm hoping to get home once she gets her first needles and has a chance for the immuntiy to kick in. And you guys are definitly on my list of people to see!
Post a Comment
<< Home