Canada Day Fun
Today we actually got to go out and enjoy some nice weather - it's was a refereshing 30 degrees and windy outside. I never thought I would call 30 degrees refreshing but after the heat we had in June I found it really nice out today. We went to Main Street Unionville (Markham has 2 main streets) and we enjoyed the music, food (mmmmm, my favorite), and atmosphere. We ventured into the local art gallery and went for a stroll through the park.
Andrew in front of the Fred H. Varley Art Gallery (he was Markham's claim to fame from the Group of Seven - he painted trees, and trees, and trees...but was very good at painting trees.

Libby and I on Main Street

Dancing Native Canadians...Libby liked the colours.
In the park (notice we all dressed in patriotic colours...Libby even "wore" her Canada day soother!



Andrew in front of the Fred H. Varley Art Gallery (he was Markham's claim to fame from the Group of Seven - he painted trees, and trees, and trees...but was very good at painting trees.
Libby and I on Main Street

Dancing Native Canadians...Libby liked the colours.
In the park (notice we all dressed in patriotic colours...Libby even "wore" her Canada day soother!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home