Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

That was quick

I ordered Libby's birth certificate last thursday online. The courier guy brought it right to our front door today. I figured I wasn't going to see the thing for months. Score one for the government of Ontario. And it only cost us $25. Not too bad.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 p.m., Blogger kawara said…

    I did the same thing a few months ago. I needed a copy of my birth certificate as one of the required documents to get married. I ordered it online from Nova Scotia and it was in the mail within a week. Of course they had to send it to Japan, but even still, from time of order to receipt took less than 30 days. Not bad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home